Statement of the company’s management
Dear Business Partners,
the spread of the COVID 19 virus complicates for all of us our personal and professional lives and has virtually stopped moving in many areas.
I would like to inform you that even in this somewhat uncertain time our company works fully and we are ready to do everything we can to provide you in time and in right order with glass and mirrors for your projects.
- Our priority is to keep the company running and to maintain the good health of all our employees.
- Despite strict hygienic precautions, we do everything we can to meet the delivery dates and the quality you are used to expect from us.
- Thanks to excellent relations with our suppliers, we can continue to guarantee the entire range of materials and machining, and of course the delivery of our products to you.
- Our sales department is ready to respond to your requests and demands. All key personnel are equipped with home-office-technology so we can stay in touch even in case of quarantine.
- Of course, the customers can use our e-shop on the website www.zrcadla.cz, where they can choose from our permanent assortment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We keep most of our products in stock ready for immediate shipment.
We believe that the situation will soon return to normal, and we will come out of the crisis all healthy, stronger and more experienced. Many of us were forced to learn new communication technologies, work under pressure but stay well organized and loyal. These experiences have enriched us, although we will probably appreciate it much later.
I keep my fingers crossed and look forward to further years of cooperation with you.
Stay well and healthy
Business leader, AMIRRO, s.r.o.
Four generations of the company owner’s family have gained experience in the area of glass production and processing. The beginnings of the family company Amirro itself date back to 1992. It was founded as a company specializing in production and processing of mirror glass. Throughout the years the company has developed into one of the industry’s leading companies in the Czech Republic and one of the major players in Europe. Amirro now specializes in float glass processing and production of mirrors.
Among our customers are DIY chain stores, furniture producers and over 400 retail businesses.
We supply mainly custom made shapes of mirrors and float glass components for furniture in large series, but among our customers are also very demanding companies from the segment of jewellery and luxurious crystal lighting. Further area of production in which we developed a highly valued expertise is the processing of small-size float glass parts, such as glass nail files, pedicure instruments and chandelier parts.
Amirro continually invests into new technologies and can offer services in various glass processing technologies, such as cutting, grinding, rooting, sandblasting and our newest technology – laser engraving. The headquarters of the company are positioned in Čelákovice, near Prague and the subsidiary in Uhlířské Janovice specializes in processing of small parts such as nail files.
Company Amirro employs about 100 people from the Čelákovice region and is a member of important industrial and trade institutions such as The Czech Chamber of Commerce and Association of the Glass and Ceramic Industry of the Czech Republic.
The employees are the core of the company and they are given space to develop their skills and knowledge in an educational platform supported from the EU Social Funds.